Monday, May 20, 2013

BACK IN TIME FOR ME


                            CLICK HERE TOO SEE PICTURES OF HETCH HETCHY CA.


The other day Gloria and I took a drive to Hetch Hetchy Lake. It is in Yosemite but in the north end. My brother Craig and Me went here in the 60's with the boy Scouts for a back packing trip to Lake Vernon. Vernon is 10 miles above Hetch Hetchy. And I mean above, as I remember it was all uphill. But we had a great time up there for over a week.
On our way to Hetch Hetchy we passed Diamond O. That was a Boy Scout Camp but now is a public camp ground. We spent almost every summer there for a week. It was great seeing the old places I use to go to and have fun.
I took lots of pictures and have put some up so you all can see them. Just click the link up at the top.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, friends. Life is starting to smooth out for us here in Oak Harbor, WA. My dad is stable again and I'm able to get my own life back. Our Maggie passed on peacefully last Monday and life without my pup is really tough. She was with us for 17 years and a member of the family. It's good to hear Gloria has recovered well and you are both having a good time. Ron E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Ron it was nice to hear from you guy. Sorry to hear about your Maggie. It is always hard to let go when they have been around so long. I am sure life will get back to normal some day soon. We just go to Ponderosa and got all set up and thought I would check out the net. Hell we have 4G here, now aint that nice. We will be up in WA. some time in july we hope.
    Len

    ReplyDelete