Sunday, March 27, 2016

getting ready to start North


                                  CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES I TOOK HERE


We have been here almost a week now and it is time to get ready to head north. We have done some running around and I have found places to go kayaking. I kayaked around this island and have done some more in two of the state parks. It has been fun but it is getting way to warm for me. Been in the high 80's with lots of humidity. People are also starting to head north from this park. Guess it is that time of year. We will be heading to Peace River in Wauchula for a week then to Three Flags in Wildwood for another week then up to South Carolina for two weeks. Will try to keep you all up to date as we move north. 

I have added a link at the top of the page of the pictures I have taken.


Kayaking in the Atlantic





No comments:

Post a Comment