Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Having fun

Well I have been able to take the Kayak out twice. The first time Gloria dropped me off up stream of the park about 5 miles and I floated down to the park. It was a real nice trip and got to see 2 Eagles in a tree and some other birds.







The second trip was with Larry a guy who works in the park. We got in at the park and floated downstream about 5 more miles. Didn't see any Eagles but did see lots of Salmon going upstream and spawning.





We also went to a Reptile Zoo in Monroe WA. They have lots of snakes and things like that. It was lots of fun and I even got to hold a Python for awhile. Also saw a guy outside who raised Wolves and got to see two of them in his truck.









Today we went to Wallace State Park and I hiked the trail to the middle water fall. I didn't get to the upper one as it was hard enough getting to the middle one and much harder to the top one. It was a very nice trail just lots of up hill stuff.









Will add all the pictures to our last post as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment