Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mace it to our next stop

We drove about 58 miles north and arrived at Pacific City. We are staying at Pacific City TT RV park and got lucky and got a great site. Park is busy as lots of people are coming in for the 4th of July. We will be here for two weeks and plan on having lots of fun as always.

Yesterday we just had to go to Tillamook to tour the Tillamook Cheese Factory again. We sure like that place as you can sample all the cheese flavors and we love them all. You can also watch how the cheese is made and while you are up there you can get some great Tillamook Ice Cream. I think I even gained a pound with all I ate. Then we went up the road to my favorite Smoke House for some beef sticks. The Tillamook Country Smoker sells a 2ft stick for only $1.00.



 
This morning I took a hike to the beach across the Hwy. and did some walking along the water. I was real nice down there as there was no wind but lots of fog. Guess up here in Oregon there are no shells as I didn't find even one.




No comments:

Post a Comment