Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Update from Denver

Well we are having a good time here in Denver. We have both seen our doctors and we are ok if you can believe a guy who is practicing. Seen lots of our friends and family so far and have gone out to dinner and a party too. I even found a newer truck to replace the old Chevy. It is a 06 Dodge Dakota and is in good shape. Gloria sold her Van and got a good price for it. Now all I have to do is sell the Chevy and we will be in good shape to leave on the 14th. Bristol is having a good time here too. He loves to go out and walk at night in the park. He also like to see his puppy friends that have come by to see him. I have to admit coming home is hard work. Seems we have been running all the time. Will post more as time goes on.

2 comments:

  1. Len just checking to see if my comment gets to you. Bill Reeves Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it did glad you got it all figured out.

      Delete