Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Newport OR.

Well we have been here for about a week and been too lazy to post. We have been busy doing thing here in the park. Like Bingo, Eating and craft Sales. Gloria did real good at the craft sale and will again on Sat. We have been to town some and have picked up a Crab Pot so I can try my hand at Crabbing. Will do that on Friday if the rain stops. Yes it is raining right now and has been off and on for the last 3 days. I have been on the dock and talked to the locals for info on how to do it. They have been real helpful and I should do OK. Went to the beach and did some walking as it is real nice down there. I tend to walk down to there to take my walk in the morning. It is only about a quarter mile away. Want to go to the Aquarium when the weather is better. Hope that will happen next week. Have met some great people here and some that we have met before. It is always nice to meet new people and old friends to chat with. Haven't taken allot of pictures here as we did that last time we were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment