Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We are having fun

Well we have been here for a bit over a week and are loveing it. For Rob and Ann we did Yellow Basket and it was as good as last year. Guess it cant get better. Weather has been ok but it did cool off to the high 50's for a few days and rained for one. Cant have great weather all the time. It is back up to the 70's how for awhile. Since we have been here I got involved in playing Pool. It has been years since I have done it and I am real rusty. But have been having fun and they have a tournament of a kind every day. I even got Gloria to start playing. Right now they are playing there yearly Tournament here and I am trying it. I started the 9 ball side of it today. Dont extect to do all that good but am having fun. Gloria and I will shoot the Jack and Jill side of it on Friday. Will let you know how we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment