Saturday, November 17, 2012

Carlsbad NM


CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES OF CARLSBAD CAVERNS

We made it to Carlsbad yesterday and are staying at Carlsbad RV Park. Nice place with most everything you may need including an indoor pool. It is a bit pricey at $72.00 for two days but you get what you pay for. We went to the caverns today and that was great. No we did not see any bats as they have headed south for the winter. I did take two of the Guided tours and they were great. Gloria did not go with me as they are a bit hard for her. We did both take the self guided tour to the Big room and that was just as nice. I will post some pictures as soon as I can.
 I learned not to leave Gloria alone though. When I got back from my last tour I found that she had adopted a friend for Bristol. She named her Tequila and she weights less than 3 nickles. Ok we adopted a Mexican Bat and I dont think Bristol will ever meet her at least till she comes back in the summer.
We will leave here tomorrow morning and head to Medina Lake near Lakehill TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment